Saturday, September 23, 2006

Damn it, I'm tired. I never thought that I would put myself into this situation. I actually have too much stuff going on and I am ever so slowly burning out.

Mondays - Work from 8-5
Tuesdays - Do stuff in the morning, class from 9:30-4:45 with no break, radio show from 5-7
Wednesdays - Work from 8-5, homework in the off time, officers meeting for the radio station at 10
Thursdays - Class from 9:30-4:45, crash when I get home or book it to Sioux Falls
Friday - Work from 8-5, come home and crash indefinitely
Saturday and Sunday - Try to recuperate and put off doing homework

I'm tired of this already and it's not even been a month. I'm tired from work. I'm tired from school. I'm too tired to do homework. And when I talk to my girlfriend on the phone at night I'm too tired to carry on a good conversation.

I'm tired of the fact that I don't get to see her as often as I'd like. I'm tired of us having to carry on a phone-only relationship between trips to see each other.

I'm tired of not having the energy to pursue G-d. I'm tired of not being able to break myself from these ruts of sin I find myself trapped in. I'm tired of trying to get back up and never being able to do it.

But I'm thankful.

I'm thankful I have a job that pays me well for something I enjoy doing. I'm thankful I only have a year left of school. I'm thankful I have a wonderful, beautiful, amazing girlfriend who loves me dearly. I'm thankful that, thanks to modern technology, we can talk on the phone every night and not rack up insane charges on a phone bill. I'm thankful that, even though I'm outrageously tired from struggling and can no longer put up a fight, G-d will still love me and offer His hand to pick me up.

And even though I'm tired, it's much better to be thankful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hard work pays, my friend! keep it up..

9/23/2006 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home